Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Love Built On Beauty

On Friday, I bought One Direction's album on iTunes, and I am completely obsessed! I can't seem to listen to anything else, and yet it's frusterating, I love their music so much! Since The Jonas Brothers came to the music scene in 2009, I haven't really listened to pop music like this. I've been going toward indie and folk rock. But these boys have completely captured my heart. Especially that little blondie, Niall. First, he's Irish. You can't get any cuter then an Irish accent. Second, his voice. Oh my God, his voice! All of the other boys have that typical amazing voice, but Niall's is unique. He has that little something different that makes me swoon.









I love the way that chiffon falls in the wind. It's such a beautiful and graceful fabric! I think it's safe to say, that chiffon is my favourite fabric of all.

"Love built on beauty, soon as beauty, dies." -John Donne


Silver Top- Winners
Crimson Chiffon Skirt- Romwe
Litas- Nasty Gal (Jeffrey Campbell)


8 comments:

  1. Love the block coloured skirt! Gorgeous look as always :) xx

    http://style-ramblings.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love the way you style your outfits, and I love this skirt!! Chiffon is delightful :) x

    http://teathreesugars.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your red skirt, it looks great with your litas!

    http://dustlandfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. you got me go to listen one direction! omg! you look amazing!

    xoxo, andie
    Fashionista's Pick
    Facebook Twitter Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nicelook. You combined that skirt very well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your skirt is absolutely stunning! I just read in InStyle that burgundy is the "it" color this fall, and I would imagine that your skirt is the perfect transition piece from summer into fall. I love chiffon as well, and instantly feel prettier and more graceful when I wear it :)

    ~Jacy

    www.laviedelenore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. great outfit, i'm totally into your skirt :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments/Questions