Thursday, August 16, 2012

New Additions

About two weeks ago, I placed an order on Nasty Gal, and it arrived on Tuesday!
The order consisted of these amazing shorts, which I have been drooling over for about a month. I love the leather fringe around the legs, and I can't wait to wear them! But I will have to wait, as they are huge on me. I got a size small, which I actually thought would be too small. And according to the size chart, they would be just a tiny bit tight. But when they got here and I tried them on, they were gigantic. So now I have to spend more money and get them tailored, but it's worth it. 


Also in the order was my second pair of Litas! I'm so in love with these shoes, it's terrible. They're just so expensive. But luckily, there were a graduation gift from my amazing sister. I was going to go with the white crochet pair, but then I thought about it and the brown pair seemed more versatile. So I went with them. And I am so happy that I did!


While I was in Halifax for the Buskers festival a few weekends ago, my parents took me to Value Village. It was my first time shopping there, and it was overwhelming as it's such a huge store, but it was very close to heaven. I scoured the racks, and came across these two midi skirts. And I think they will be perfect for when the weather starts to get colder.


 This one looks blue, but it's actually purple.





3 comments:

  1. Litas <3 I just love that shoe. I have them i n black :) Great items

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love litas!
    following!

    http://fashion-babel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments/Questions