Thursday, November 22, 2012

Doing Your Best

Alright friends. Thanks to you, I've figured out a solution to my problem! I was really worried about the future of my blog yesturday, as I'm extremely ignorant when it comes to computers and everything HTML. But a few of you came through to help me out, and I appreciate it so much! A massive thank you to all who left comments ♥

Anyway, this is what I wore shopping with my parents last weekend. I felt a little strange wearing three differect denim washes, but I think it looks kind of cool. What do you think?
 
1 
 
2
 
12
  
14
 
16
 
15
  
17
 
Since I'm still figuring all this HTML stuff out, the sizing and spacing of the photos is a bit wonky, and probably will be for a while until I become more familiar with it!
 
"Doing your best means never stop trying." -Unknown
 
 
Denim Jacket- J. Crew (Second Hand)
Denim Shirt- Second Hand
High Waist Jeans- H&M
Scarf- Ardene
Boots-The Shoe Warehouse

16 comments:

  1. Great look! I really love the way your layered your denim!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog...
    Would you like to follow each other?
    Hope to hear from you soon
    xoxo
    Ally O

    http://thegirlwithblueglasses.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cool look!
    love your style dear, how would you like to follow each other on Bloglovin and GFC?

    http://anmari-ish.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your comment sweetie :) I love your blog and your style ! Your hair is awesome :) I follow you now, maybe we can follow each other ;)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much sweetie! Great photos! :)
    I love your style and your hair!
    Following you now, Would be really happy if you did the same
    x

    www.be-your-own-hero-now.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great look! The ring is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think it's super cool! I love all the denim :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such great photos. Love those rings.

    Nice!

    style-drum.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your blog looks great and the picture size is perfect so I think you are getting a hand on it :) Great outfit, love especially your denim jacket!

    OPI 007 Real 18K Gold Top Coat + $20 Voucher from Firmoo Giveaway on my blog!

    The Closet 365

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'ts really love *o* I like it

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great casula Dear ! just perfect for a walk ! love Your denim shirt so much <3 ...would You like to follow each other ? just let me know :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look awesome! Love that double denim!
    Following you on GFC and Bloglovin!

    Kisses, Lucy:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love all the denim in this outfit! The different washes look so cool, I usually only wear two but I never thought of wearing three! And the chunky scarf is so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. love the boots! You paired them awesome with the denim blouse - so great! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments/Questions