Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Indecision Is The Seedling Of Fear

This is how I looked a few weekends ago to go out with my parents!
I know this seems a tad fancy to go out just for coffee, but I am so in love with this skirt, I had to wear it as soon as I could. I just love how pretty it is, and the color! When I bought it I did see it in black first, but then I saw this gorgeous blue, and went with it! And I'm so glad I did!

1
2
3 4 5 6 7
9


I love wearing skirts, and miss wearing them during the winter. So I ordered a pair of these tights from I Wear Sin. They look like sheer black tights, but they actually have a fleece lining! So now I don't freeze when wearing skirts. They're perfect!

"Indecison is the seedling of fear." -Napoleon Hill


Blouse- Stella Tweed
Sweater- Sirens
Skirt- H&M
Lined Tights- I Wear Sin
Litas- Nasty Gal (Jeffrey Campbell)

12 comments:

  1. Dear, I love the colour of your skirt :)
    You look amazing :)

    http://gamesoffashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the look! you look lovely

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your collar and this royal blue coloured skrit! Such a great combination! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love that electric blue!!

    http://babelaulait.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely look!!

    xx Mounia
    Www.nonchalantrebel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very beautiful photos.
    http://anjasfashionblog.blogspot.ch

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the skirt

    xox

    reasnotebook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your skirt is so gorgeous, I love how it looks like water!! Sooo pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous outfit! I adore your skirt, so perfect with a chunky jumper :)
    dimplesdiaries
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. The colour of your skirt is lovely and those tights sound amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Comments/Questions