Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Do All You Can

Living in a big city like Toronto is so crazy. Sometimes I still can't believe that I live here! Over this past weekend was the MMVA's (or the Much Music Video Awards, for those unfamiliar), which I have watched on TV in my tiny town for years, dreaming about how amazing it would be to actually be there and see everything! And guess what. This weekend, I went downtown to see the MMVA's! Except I didn't end up getting to watch the show there. In the past, you've need a wristband to get in the audience, but people could stand and watch behind the fences that they put up even if you didn't have a wristband, which was my plan. Unfortunately though, there were some people who got a little crazy and rowdy, so the security guards had to cover the fence so we couldn't see. It was still so insane to see the stages set up though, and we actually got to watch the rehearsals of Imagine Dragons, Ariana Grande, and Magic! We saw Kendall and Kylie too! So it was definitely worth going down to see it, and we even walked away with some free stuff!
Anyway, this is what I wore! I thought I'd take a risk, by going for more of a gothic look.








 
 
The heels seem a little crazy, but they were necessary. Without them, I wouldn't have been able to see anything since I'm so short. I did bring flats with me though, so I was changing my shoes whenever my feet started to hurt!
 
"Do all you can to make your dreams come true." -Joel Osteen

 
Galaxy Print Blouse- Romwe
Faux Leather Mini Skirt- Urban Planet
Shoes- Boohoo.com

3 comments:

  1. IM sure you had a great time there.
    love your outift btw
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are always some assholes that ruin the experience for everybody...
    Love the heels, they're so bad ass!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i gotta say i love your hair color! so fab, and cute top :)

    xx
    SG

    ReplyDelete

Comments/Questions