Thursday, July 3, 2014

Summer Playlist

Up to this point, this blog has been solely for outfit posts, but I'm getting bored with that. So I'm going to try changing it up by writing about basically anything that I want to! And today that means music and the songs that are on my Summer Playlist!

Up first, is a bit of a surprise. It's Problem by Ariana Grande ft. Iggy Azalea. I've never quite liked any of Ariana's songs, but this one is so catchy, and I'm loving the saxophone! I'm not really into music that is this poppy, but this song is so fun! Also, Iggy's solo is rad.


Next up is my new favourite band, the Arctic Monkeys. All of their songs are perfect. So basically all of the AM record is on my playlist, but for the sake of keeping this post as short as possible, I'll only tell you about my two favourite Arctic Monkeys songs (I literally cannot put only one. This band is my life right now.) The first is an older one from their first record, Whatever People Say I Am That's What I'm Not, and it's called Mardy Bum. I can't even think of how to explain this one, but I love it. Take a listen.

 
The other song is from their newest record AM, and it's called R U Mine? This song is so rock and roll I love it. The guitars and drums in it are really cool, and Alex Turner's voice. Is. To. Die. For.
 
 
Now for a more relaxed, reggae song. You all can probably guess; Rude by MAGIC! It's been playing everywhere, and I just love the feel of this song. The lyrics are a little lame since he's complaining about his girlfriend's father not letting him marry her. But it's such a jam I still love it, and will be listening to it all summer!
 
 
Last but not least, I of course can't talk about my favourite music without talking about 5 Seconds of Summer! I just love them. My all time favourite is Try Hard, but literally all of their songs ever are on my playlist this summer. This one is so cute, and I love what's happening in the music.
 
 
You know what, I love this one too much not to add it. 5SOS' cover of What I Like About You. All of the boys have solos and it's just plain rad.
 
 
 
 


1 comment:

Comments/Questions