Sunday, July 6, 2014

Summer Wishlist

Summer is here, and I have nothing to wear!
That may not be completely true, but it seems like that sometimes. Some days when I open my wardrobe I see absolutory nothing that I want to wear! I don't have the money to go shopping for new summer clothes, but if I did, these are the items that I would be getting from my favourite online stores right now, boohoo.com and choies.com!

First up is this gorgeous purple paisley print knitted kimono!
 
Kimonos are my new favourite piece of clothing this year, and they are perfect for summer! This print is seriously gorgeous and fun, and it has a lot of my favourite color: purple!

The next item on my wishlist is this amazing pair of high waisted shorts:
 
I am all about the 1980's (I desperately want the 80's to come back), so these acid wash shorts are right up my alley! I also love the cuffs at the bottom of the leg opening. They're just so cool to me!
 
 
Now for a pair of shoes! Boots to be exact.
 
These boots are everything. I love how they have a slight heel, and the buckle around the ankle is my favourite parts. The gold plate around the heel is really cool too. I just love boots, even in the summer!
 

Now onto dresses.
 
This black maxi dress is chic and simple. That's not exactly my style, but this is the kind of piece that could definitely be styled to be more edgy with the right accessories. Plus, there's fringe on the back. And I am obsessed with fringe right now.
 
Last but certainly not least, this beauty.
 
 
The eye print may be a little odd, but I am completely in love with this dress. I saw one that was the exact same at Zara a couple months ago and tried it on, but I didn't buy it. And that choice to not buy it has haunted me since. I want this dress so much, I might just suck it up and buy it. I can forgo groceries for a week, right?
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I'm in love with kimonos too, although I don't know if I'd wear one? I love the way they look. I feel the same way about my summer clothes, I have a hard time dressing for work (brr A/C) and outside (where you melt). It's annoying!

    ReplyDelete

Comments/Questions